Loving August




August is my favourite month because.....it's my BIRTHDAY! 
And this year's birthday is super special because I get to celebrate with my loved one. 
I received a lovely bouquet of roses for my Birthday this year from someone close to my heart and it's a super memorable Birthday.

Here are three of my favourite photos posing with the roses. This simply made my day!
Thank you friends for all your lovely wishes too! I am indeed very touched.

A special shoutout to my dear friend Subasni who was the first to wish me.
I kept my birthday hidden from my FB profile. By noon, I received a wish from Subasni and before I knew it, streams of Birthday wishes began to flow in. Thank you so much!
It's great to be surrounded by awesome friends!


And this was the scene at Mcdonalds where me and some dear friends from Primary and Secondary school did a pre-Merdeka "minum" session. MCD rolled out some really great deals and we just could not resist it.

Looking Gila-Gila (Crazy) with my girlfriends.
It's MERDEKA today and I wish you Happy National Day, Malaysia.
I love you!


Comments

Popular Posts