Natural Revolution for radiant skin

My first blogpost for 2017! Wohoo! 
New Year, New Skin Care.
I am super excited to try out the Jurlique's Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum.
Lately, I have included it as part of skincare routine. The serum helps reduce my fine lines and restores radiance to my skin. This serum also helps protect my skin from environmental aggressors. I felt there was an increase in hydration upon application. The formulation glides easily on to the surface of my skin and is easily absorbed with its high absorption rate. I use this after my toner and before applying my moisturiser or night cream. The best part on what I love about this serum is that it's not greasy at all. It also helps reduce redness on my sensitive skin. Afterall, Jurlique is all about natural beauty which uses the best in organic and biodynamic ingredients in their skincare products. Certainly a brand that I can trust.
Why use a SERUM?
It is important to include a serum into your usual skincare routine because serums the absorption rate of serums are much higher thank regular moisturisers and they are packed with nutrients that penetrates deeper into your skin.

A little bit of serum goes a long way.
Apply just a little bit....
My skin "drinks it
I massage it gently on my face and neck.

The Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum consist of Naturadiance PB18+ which helps revitalize the skin. It is formulated without Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates and is suitable for all skin types. The ingredients are all botanically based.

Key Ingredients:
Wu-Zhu-Yu (Evodia Rutaecarpa): Improves microcirculation within epidermis.
Peach Leaf Extract: Contribute to the skin's capacity to protect itself against future environmental damage.

For the first week, I use it under my Aloe Vera Soothing Gel and tested out with my other heavier moisturisers. It works well for both light weight and heavy moisturisers and compliments my whole skincare routine perfectly. I love the soft scent. The fragrance is really pleasant. It gives me a dreamy feeling. I love the cutesy bottle with Jurlique's signature bottle shape. The Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum (30ml) is priced at RM 288.00 and the (100ml) is priced at RM 592.00


I am glad I found the perfect skincare serum as part of my anti-aging skincare routine to keep my skin looking youthful with improved elasticity and radiance.

 I wanna stay #ForeverYoung

Here's something special for my beloved readers.
Redeem a sample kit via the link here

 
Also especially for my readers. Enjoy a 20% OFF with purchase of any 1 piece of Anti-ageing serum. Just present this to any Jurlique branch to enjoy this special offer.

For more info log on to Jurlique's Facebook


Comments

Popular Posts