Have a Happy LipIce Lippy Day

If you ask me, the one thing I cannot live without are my lipbalms. Somehow I prefer using lipbalms than lipsticks most of the time as it keeps my lips moist and protected.
I love both tinted lipbalms and the non-colorued ones. I carry at least one in my bag everytime I go out but hardly any lipsticks. Today I would like to share with you on these five awesome lipbalms that just reached my doorsteps a few days ago. I couldn't be happier to try them out.

 LipIce has just rolled out a brand new LipIce Tinted Lipbalm with a Disney look. It is the first of its kind in the market. The LipIce Tinted Lipbalm is packaged in contrasting black and pink designs to give it a young, vibrant and fun feel.

 
It comes in 3 tinted shades of Berry Red (if you like it slightly darker), Poppy Pink (if you like mid tones) and Baby Pink (the lightest of them all). 

From left to right: Baby Pink, Poppy Pink, Berry Red


My favourite would be Poppy Pink and Berry Red. I love the light tinted shades that is so natural looking. I love the fact that it comes in a tinge of berry interesting flavours! Baby Pink comes in a tinge of strawberry flavour, Poppy Pink in Raspberry Flavour and Berry Red is in Wildberry Flavour. Each is priced at RM12.50.


You can also care for your lips with these babies. The Mentholatum's Premium Rich Moist. It comes in 2 variants. The green pack is Natural Honey (for those who prefer a tinge of sweetness) while the blue pack is Fragrance Free. Both premium lipbalms comes with SPF23 PA+++ protection against UVA and UVB rays. Made in Japan these are priced at RM22.90 each and is available at leading pharmacies and major supermarkets. 


 It's time to start pampering your lips and give it that much tender loving care with these nourishing lipbalms that is formulated with 8 moisturizing ingredients like Olive Oil, Honey, Avocado Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Royal Kelly Extract, Shea Butter and Moringa Butter.
 Have a Happy Lippy Day, my friends!




Comments

Popular Posts